Monday, December 7, 2015

Creating My Final Project

I decided to present the results of my page using Explain Everything. The process was actually a lot more difficult and time consuming than I had anticipated. Explain Everything is only an app, so you can not use it with a computer. At first, I attempted to make the video on my phone, however it became too difficult to add small details. So I decided to download the app on my iPad and that made things a little easier.



I could not figure out how to record changes to the video without also recording sound, so I had to create the entire video with my microphone on. To fix this, I downloaded the completed video to my dropbox and I downloaded it to imovie on my computer. I edited the video with imovie and added music. Next, I uploaded it to YouTube in order to make it easy to share.

Here is the completed project:



Even though Explain Everything was challenging, I am glad I chose it as my presentation platform because I became more familiar with the app and know what to expect should I choose to use it in the future. 

6 comments:

  1. As I mentioned earlier, I admire your fresh perspective and the way you present yourself. Always professional but super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding this! It will be a big help when I present for other classes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yeah, it's a good alternative to PowerPoint

      Delete
  3. Oh, I have got to try Explain Everything. It looks really useful and I appreciate the animation options it provides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it out! I'm sure you would create something awesome with it!

      Delete